5 lessons we can learn from Kenyan Comedian “Crazy Kennar”-AMERIX
1. A Man is the PILLAR A man is the pillar of an idea. He owns the dream, the vision, the mission and the goals to his ideas. He builds the frame of his idea and breathes life into his idea. He should therefore guard his idea with the claw of a hawk.
2. Masculine energy is fuel A man who surrounds himself with masculine energy is more focused, creative and determined. Masculine energy is the fuel that pushes men to rise every time they become stagnant.
3. Feminine energy is a burden Surrounding yourself with feminine energy is baggage that will slow your down. Women will take away your glory, attempt to destroy you and scatter your momentum. Be very cunning when working with women. Enforce boundaries.
4. Women are less creative. Women are not as creative or innovative as men. Therefore, do not pedestalize them when executing your ideas. Do not fall into the temptation of diverting your focus to prioritize what they tell you is good. Detach your emotions from them.
5. A man’s potential is in his aloneness A man discovers his potential when he is alone in singularity. He is more determined to beat the odds when he is alone. A man reignites himself when everyone runs away from him. Embrace aloneness and use it to become more productive.
Bonus: A man is elastic No matter how deep he sinks, a man has no choice but to come out. “Depression” is nature reminding you that something has stalled and therefore needs pushing. Stand up! A man can recreate himself and become a better version of himself.